You can print out a copy of the map here: PPP Route Map 2017
- Registration begins at 12:30PM. This is a great opportunity for you to pick up your t-shirt, check out our great raffle prizes, get your hair and face painted, listen to some music and visit the Christ Church to sign the Book of Hope. The OFFICIAL START of the walk is 2PM. Porches will NOT be ready to accept guests until 2PM!
- Help us keep our town clean. Use the trash receptacles.
- We love our four-legged walkers! But, please come prepared to pick up after your pets.
- Rest rooms are available at the Porch Club and at Sacred Heart School (See map). Porch owner homes are not open for public rest room use.
- Parking in Riverton is limited. We suggest taking advantage of the Riverline Light Rail system. The Riverton train station is located just a few blocks from the Porch Club and the start of the Walk. A schedule can be found here: http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/bus/T0343.pdf
- While in town why not plan to visit one of our area cafes or restaurants before or after the walk? You will find something for everyone!