2017 REGISTRATION FEES
Registered walkers, both Adult & Youths, will receive an Official Paint the Porch Pink Walk T-shirt. All participants, including children, (accompanied by registered adults), are welcome to enjoy our six fabulous porches, pink treats and live music. Early pre-registration is strongly recommended to guarantee your Official Walk T-shirt. Pre-registered walkers can pick up your t-shirts at the Porch Club on the day of the Walk. The Walk begins at 2PM.
PPP 2017 Pregistration Form
Pre-register here, online, or print out the form and mail in or drop off at one of these pre-registration locations by May 8th:
- The Riverton Free Library , 306 Main St., Riverton
- Ziegfield Florist, 11 East Broad St., Palmyra.
UPDATE: YOU CAN STILL REGISTER TO WALK. HOWEVER, T-SHIRTS WILL BE ON FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS IF YOU REGISTER AFTER MAY 8th.
Please note: Same day registration is on-site at the Porch Club. T-shirts for walkers that register on the day of the event will be available on a first come, first served basis. Registration begins at 12:30PM.
100% of all Walker dollars collected goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Registered Adults: $25.00 Registration fee includes T-shirt (Size – XL only)
- Youth Registration fee, ages 13-17: $15.00 (Size – Adult L only)
- Children, ages 6-12, $5.00 All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult walker. Children will receive a balloon – (no t-shirt)
- Young children, under 5 years old: no registration required. Young children will receive a balloon.
Pets do not require registration. Treats and water will be available at the porches for our four-legged walkers. Only well-behaved pets welcome. Please remember to clean up after your pet.
Raffle entry tickets can be purchased at the Porch Club on the day of the Walk. Fascinators will also be on sale at the Porch Club. Raffle tickets and fascinator sales begin at 12:30PM.
NOTE: The OFFICIAL START of the walk is 2PM. Porches will NOT be ready to accept guests until 2PM!